Volunteers are the life blood of the Mount Newton Centre. Without our volunteers we could not offer the services and programs we currently offer, services which provide unparalleled value.
Groups and individual volunteers help raise funds, sponsor programs and work with the staff to enhance the delivery of our services.
- Have landscaped and continue to maintain the Centre’s grounds
- Use skills and expertise to maintain medical equipment for loan purposes
Work daily to enhance Centre programs
- Are accountants, and assist with financial operations
- Are physicians, and assist with staff development
- Are lawyers, and assist with legal aspects
- Are children and youth who fund raise and add dimension to programs
- Are seniors, who promote this concept of care for themselves
If you would like to support a worthy cause by volunteering, please Contact Us!